søndag den 29. november 2009

The Coatigan

(I really like the texture , color and pinning detail, from Day Birger Mikkelsen)


(Olivia from the MTV show "The City") I love this girly touch of this coatigan

I have been putting in some serious studying hours and working on my big project this weekend, so blogging has been a nice little break. I still love my boots! And now I can't stop thinking about all the new outfits I get to put together, which brings me to my latest must have - the Coatigan! Haha, I love the name :) Nice big cardigan that you can wear as a coat - perfect for all those little dresses I have. And luckly a lot of designers have put out some super cute ones this season, so the "Coatigan" goes on my Christmas list..... hm, I hope Santa reads blogs.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar