torsdag den 3. december 2009

Just the thing for New Years

(Champagne: Piper-Heidsieck)

I'm a champagne girl, so of course New Years is one of my favorite Holidays. Although I am pretty good at finding a reason for breaking out the bubbly at any occasion :) Well, not too long ago I was out at the bars with my friends from Grad School celebrating the last day of classes, and of course it wouldn't be a party with out Champagne! I tried a new brand and it was SO good! I have been looking at different stores to see where I can get it, but now it looks like I'm going to be spending New Years in the States. But this girl has her priorities in order! haha, so even though I don't have my plane ticket yet, I've done the research and I found the brand of champagne at the Party Source - phew! New Years saved! ;) the name of it is Piper, or Piper-Heidsieck. I especially like their Rose Sauvage! Its $45 for a big bottle, but you can get them in "baby" bottles too for 14 dollars. HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar