tirsdag den 27. oktober 2009

Movie Review - Julie&Julia


Sunday was national Cinema Day which meant tickets were half off. GREAT! They should to that more often. There are a lot of good movies out right now, but I had been dying to see Julia&Julia. So Sunday night I went to see it - and it was great! The storyline was funny, well told and original. The acting was great, and the casting was spot on. I really enjoyed it. And since I've just started blogging I kinda liked it was about blogging too - just a little bit anyways. The way the movie is set up it tells the story of two women, one being Julia Childs. Her character really sparked an interest with me, so I'm gonna see if I can get a hold of a good biography and a mix up the research with some down-time reading.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar